Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our own photo shoot

Happy to be holding up her little head



Lounging




There's the money shot!



Getting sleepy...


Really sleepy...


ahh... asleep


Quinn and I had our own photo shoot today - well we do it a lot, but we had a backdrop today! I know, fancy ;) We're giving Loralei a run for her money. The reason I did this was because Quinn will be 12 weeks old on Friday - we can't really get Loralei back here (which would be ideal), and I can't stand the thought of going to one of those portrait studios after those awesome in home photos. Well, I took some notes... and I did a little experimenting.. and walla! It looks like I might be on to something here. I think all of Quinn's official photos will be done at home, or outside when the weather gets nicer - I don't think we'll have to ever go into one of those portrait studios. Quinn was having an alright time, but then decided she was sleepy and fell asleep right on our "set." She's been taking a long nap now - oh the life of a model!

1 comment:

Judge family said...

She is adorable! What a good baby that she falls asleep so easily. Thanks for posting them!