Official Two Month Photo 8/1/08
Wow - another month has flown by! I really should have posted this last Friday, that would be the official two month marker, but you know how things are with a brand new baby. It's been hard to keep up, to say the least. I know I keep saying this, but every day Quinn is more alert and aware. It's really crazy how much she grows every day! It's been so much fun, and it's getting even better every day with all of the things she is learning. A little over a week ago she finally noticed her mobile in her swing. Now she just loves looking at it and following it around and around. I wonder if it makes her a little dizzy swinging back and forth and following that thing around? Is that sort of like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time?
I took the official two month old photo on the same chair as the one month old photo in the same outfit. I wish I would have chosen a different outfit, because it's a little baggy on her, but you can still see how much she has grown by looking at her long legs in this new one.
Going Rogue!
-
Hello Faithful Remlinger Family Blog Readers!
I have decided to make it slightly more difficult to find this blog. Lily
and Otto want their privacy protec...
7 years ago
1 comment:
Oooh! She's so cute and fat! I can't wait to meet her! -Adelyn
Post a Comment