Wednesday, September 3, 2008

12 weeks old!


I know we could be anywhere, but this is part of the Flagstaff trip. Quinn was just having so much fun here, we couldn't resist!


We were a little damp and chilly - first time for Quinn in a sweater :)


All bundled up before it rained on our picnic


Quinn and Mama in the woods


Look at me, I'm facing out!


Sofia sent Quinn this adorable dress, and she couldn't be cuter in it


Pouting for the camera


And this outfit is from Gretchen - it's so cute, and the hat is perfect for the Arizona sun


Quinn was chatting with Daddy in this photo


And here's the official three month photo taken 8/29/08


Ok, so Quinn is 12 weeks old now (three months!) - well she's actually almost 13 weeks (on Friday). I was doing the math and I figured out that if we continued to count by weeks, she would be 12 months by April... that doesn't make sense, she was born in June. So, I asked the Doc, and she said that weeks is obviously more accurate, but at about six months we can just start counting the months from the date. So, this past Friday, Quinn made the big 12 week milestone! And I took the silly picture in that silly outfit on that rocking chair. I don't know if it's the outfit or what, but Quinn wasn't having it that morning, so this was the best photo I got of her for the month to month comparison photo. Maybe she'll smile for the four month photo!


We took a little trip to Flagstaff for Labor Day weekend - it was nice and chilly but it rained a little while we were there. It was nice to be out of the heat for a bit, but we had to end our picnic early because of the rain. So it was back to the heat for us. It should start to get a little cooler here pretty soon, so we'll be able to take walks finally, but of course I'll be back at work, so...

Well, we have been having a great time with Quinn still, and it just gets better every day. She coos and "talks" to us all the time. When she gets excited, she wiggles around a lot and breaths really fast. It's pretty darn cute. She has always held her head up pretty well, but now she is pretty much on her own, so we decided it was time to put her in the baby bjorn facing out - and she loves it (as you can see from the photo)!

No comments: