So, today is the due date, and like I've said - I am sooooo ready! Tony and I are seriously all set here, just waiting patiently... bags are packed, the car seat's in, the diapers are out and ready to go, and all of the outfits are clean and folded... You can come out and play now, little June baby.
Some promising news from the Dr. visit yesterday - I am dilated at three, so there is progress. I am just hoping that she will come sooner than later. At this point, even though I know it has to be just around the corner, I feel like I will never not be pregnant!
Going Rogue!
-
Hello Faithful Remlinger Family Blog Readers!
I have decided to make it slightly more difficult to find this blog. Lily
and Otto want their privacy protec...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment