Monday, June 2, 2008

Any day now...



So, we are patiently waiting for this little June baby to arrive. I have been really ready for about a week now. We have been keeping busy this past week by swimming, shopping, going out to lunch and dinner - all of the things that we won't get to do for a little while after the baby arrives. I have a doctor appointment today, so we'll see if I am dilated more than last week, or effaced any more. Everyone has been asking me if I have had any contractions for the past month, and I have always said that I couldn't tell - I wasn't sure. Well, this past week I sure have been having some braxton hicks! I get Tony nervous every time I tell him that I am having one. He's fine though. We are both really prepared and ready! My mom is flying in tomorrow, so it will be great that she will be able to be with us through all of it.


Here are a couple of pictures of the nursery - we are still looking for a few finishing touches for the walls, but all in all it is really ready to go!

No comments: