We have been so busy, it has been hard to keep up with the blog. Finally, here are some pictures of Quinn from the past week and a half. She has been such a good baby, sleeping at night and having playful alert times during the day. However, we are still a bit sleep deprived because of the nighttime feedings - but that goes without saying, I'm sure :) We pretty much revolve around Quinn's schedule for right now. Tony and I are so lucky that we get to both have so much time off with Quinn - I can't imagine Tony going back to work right now. School doesn't start until the end of July, so we have quite a bit more family time together and I won't have to go back to work until the end of October. We are having a great time and we couldn't be happier! I was having a hard time uploading this many pictures - so they are a little out of order and one even ended up upside down... not sure how that happened... but here they are nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment