
It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon in sunny Phoenix! We thought it would be a great day to barbeque and relax in the backyard. As you can see, Meow-Meow is definitely doing just that, Tony is working hard - the master griller, and I'm sipping on my favorite cocktail - cranberry, oj, and sparkling water. I haven't felt healtheir than I do now, so taking walks and yoga have become a great part of my routine. It makes me feel so good that I can do these things now when not that long ago I wasn't sure I'd ever feel good again. The further along we go on this journey to having a child, the more I am amazed at what the human body is capable of. Although I am still not so keen on eating meat, my aversions to food are pretty much gone, which is excellent news (the toast diet was getting old). Everyone asks me if I am having any cravings, but to be perfectly honest, I really don't. I guess the closest thing to a 'craving' for me would be that I do love to eat grapefruit more than I ever did, and orange juice has become quite a staple in my diet. I also really enjoy tofu now, which is good, since I am not liking meat so much. It is funny being pregnant and noticing the little changes my body is making with how I feel about food, how my skin, hair, and nails look, and not to mention the wardrobe options! However I've got to say, the weekly shopping trips are kind of fun ;) Speaking of the changes, in the last month, I have been able to feel the little June baby move all the time! Tony was finally able to feel her move just the other week. It was really exciting, especially because it's the first real experience, besides the ultrasound, that he has been able to feel that direct connection with her. Just today, we both saw my stomach jump several times as she was doing some sort of acrobatics in there.
So, since our last post, the nursery has begun to come together quite nicely. It's been so fun to put together. Tony has set up the crib, the baby's bedding has arrived, and so has the nursery glider. It is looking very pretty and girly, but we still have a ways to go before it will be finished. That's ok, because I still have a ways to go until June anyway. I'm at the six month mark, over half way there, and we're doing great!
So, since our last post, the nursery has begun to come together quite nicely. It's been so fun to put together. Tony has set up the crib, the baby's bedding has arrived, and so has the nursery glider. It is looking very pretty and girly, but we still have a ways to go before it will be finished. That's ok, because I still have a ways to go until June anyway. I'm at the six month mark, over half way there, and we're doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment