The crib came today and we are so excited to start getting the nursery ready - and yes, my tummy is growing :) It seems to have grown quite a bit in the last couple of days. 22 weeks and counting...
You look so healthy and beautiful. You're all belly!!! I wish you the best of luck as you go through these most fabulous of times. Know that I am here for you as you were always there for me. I love you both!! Little June Baby here you come!!! :-)
Going Rogue!
-
Hello Faithful Remlinger Family Blog Readers!
I have decided to make it slightly more difficult to find this blog. Lily
and Otto want their privacy protec...
A New Year Full of Hope!
-
Hello to any of my friends who may check in! Time management has never been
one of my strengths - so I'm sorry so much time has gone by without
updating th...
4 months old!
-
Today we went for Landin's four month check up. He now weighs 13 pounds 8
ounces (25th percentile) and is 25 1/4 inches long (65th percentile). He
just kee...
-
*Updates from the Creek*
Hello Everyone,
I know it has been awhile and it is a little unlikely that anyone is still
checking this but I thought I'd post so...
It's a girl! And she's due on June 3, 2008, so we're calling her the little June baby for now. Now that I'm feeling better and the pregnancy is well underway, we think it's time to start this little june baby blog!
Since we are so far away from so many members of our family and friends, we thought it would be a good idea to keep up with the times and get a blogspot - especially so we can share the bump news and the little june baby progress. Enjoy and feel free to comment!
4 comments:
Dear Cousin Junebug,
I can't wait to meet you! I hope you are doing well. I'm happy you are growing into a happy, healthy baby bump.
Love,
Madeleine
You look so cute and so does the crib! Yeah for little girls and future RPC campers...Star Cabin 2015! Love Bev
You look so healthy and beautiful. You're all belly!!! I wish you the best of luck as you go through these most fabulous of times. Know that I am here for you as you were always there for me. I love you both!! Little June Baby here you come!!! :-)
Hi Tony & Kristi, This site is a great idea and perfect to keep in touch. Both of you look so happy and Kristi you look beautiful. Love you, Sally Ann
Post a Comment