Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quinn is one - my big girl!

There's a happy girl with Grandma on her birthday!

Quinn on her first birthday!

Again, my serious little girl digging into her cake

My serious Quinn waiting for the pinata - she actually had a lot of fun, but you know how babies are... Quinn didn't really feel like cooperating for the camera. That's alright, we know :)

Quinn's birthday party with all of her little friends, getting ready for the pinata!

Official 12 month photo - taken 6/6/09 - such a serious girl this morning!

Children's Museum - the artist

Children's Museum - this thing was blowing air up at her, it was so funny to see her try and stop it.


Quinn and Mama at the Children's Museum

Here are the photos of Quinn that I was going to post before our trip... but of course I ran out of time and here they are now - a month and a half later - ha! I PROMISE I will post photos of our trip so soon - like today or tomorrow :)

No comments: