Sunday, October 26, 2008

What happens at Grandma's... stays at Grandma's

At Grandma's house after some fun swimming



Having fun sitting up and playing at home


This week was my first week back to work. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. There were a few tears, but I ended up being alright. I was just so glad that Grandma Susie could be with Quinn for the transition. They have been having a great time together. Grandma has been coming over so early in the morning so Tony and I can get to work on time.
Quinn's four month check-up was about a week ago, and she is quite a chunk! She is still in the 90th percentile, at 26 inches and 15 and 1/2 pounds. We also decided that she is teething already. The drool and constant biting on anything she can get her tiny mouth on was a big hint. The doctor said we could get the rice cereal out and start feeding her if we wanted to, but I think we'll try to wait a little longer, even though she is totally eyeing our food. Maybe we can't wait too much longer...
It's late on a Sunday night, and I have to get to bed and do it all again this week... so not much to post. There are also a lot less photos than normal, but I guess that's to be expected when I'm not at home all day to play dress up with Quinn anymore. So we are really in to quality family time now. I just really look forward to getting home to Quinn every afternoon and spending all weekend with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, every time I read a new entry I just think about how wonderful it is that you're keeping all of this. You are going to be so happy you have this and really enjoy looking back on it :D. It was great to see you at EX. Maybe next time we can do dinner or a get together or something. You seem like an amazing mom! XOXO