Saturday, August 8, 2009

My little basket baby... and kitty






Quinn loves to be in containers... especially baskets - as you can clearly see! She has recently started emptying baskets and then jumping inside of them. She is so funny - it's like this job she has - she is very concentrated, and then once she has gotten inside, then she is perfectly pleased with herself! It is pretty hilarious to watch. I think she got the idea from Meow Meow - as you can see, he also loves to be in baskets - especially that one. Quinn likes to pull him around, so one day, she did just that, then got another basket - put it next to Meow, and got in that one and was happy as could be. The last photo is of Quinn in a little baby doll cradle - My grandma made that for me when I was little, so I thought it would be a good idea to introduce it to Quinn. I showed her how to kiss the baby good night, put her in the crib, cover her up, and rock her. Quinn did that with me for a little while and liked it, but then when she had enough - it was time to toss everything out and get in herself! Again, perfectly happy with what she'd accomplished.

You have probably noticed that Quinn is in all green and in a green basket, as well as the all white. Well, since I didn't go back to work, we have some play time again (and I am loving every minute of it!) so I decided to make Quinn a color book featuring herself. I'm making it on Snapfish and every page will be Quinn dressed up in a different color - so we can learn the colors together. Those are just two of the colors - we also have red (that's why she's in that red dress too), blue, orange, pink and a few others. It is coming along quite nicely and it's fun to play dress up too.

So for now, there is my little basket baby - we'll see what else she comes up with soon!

No comments: