Quinn in her room, playing... but she looks like she got caught ;)It was just the perfect little spot!
Quinn is officially five months old - 11/6/08
Quinn is five months old! I decided it was time to stop counting the weeks (because it's confusing after twenty-some) and thought that it was better to stick to the date - much easier to figure out :) She is getting to be a big girl now. I'm sure I'll keep saying that. But she is fitting into her nine month clothes, and busting out of her six month clothes already. It just amazes me every day. So, I can't believe she can actually still fit into that monthly outfit - it's a 0-3. I was thinking to myself, there's no way, as I was putting it on her. But, walla - it is the magic outfit and will fit her forever, apparently. I'll be taking her monthly photo in that chair when she's 1,000 months old and telling her to get into that outfit - haha!
Babysitter update: Quinn has been so happy at Nana's house and she is actually getting on a regular schedule. Her own mom couldn't do it, but leave it to Nana and it's done! We are going on the second week with Quinn there, and she's been doing great. She has friends to play with, she's learning Spanish, and finally getting into her own routine.
Now we're going to mess it up by keeping her home tomorrow for Veteran's day - no, she'll be alright. We are her parents after all! Tony and I are really excited to spend the day with her tomorrow. Tony is having his arm looked at tomorrow, so we'll have an update on that soon as well. And next week, I think we are going to try food with Quinn - she's been looking pretty ready for a while. Ah, I can't believe we're already there!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! Look at Quinn!! Her expressions crack me up!!! Love you all! -Adelyn
Post a Comment