Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Having fun at home

Having a blast in the activity gym!

One of many silly Quinn faces


Tummy time on the cool surf board


Playing dress-up again, with hats this time. Not sure how much Quinn loves the bonnet...


Looks like this ensemble is a winner!


We haven't gotten the password to the professional photos yet - but as soon as we do, I will be sure to post it so everyone can take a peak at all of them. Loralei, the photographer, is coming over tonight to show us the photos and help us pick out the ones we want. She is also designing the announcements - so that's why it is taking us so long to get those out.

Well, Tony had to go back to work starting last week. This is his official first week back with students, so he came home very tired yesterday. Quinn and I have been hanging out at home having a blast, but we sure do miss dad. We went to the grocery store all by ourselves today - what an adventure! Well, it wasn't that big of an adventure, but it was a big deal for us. We have been so spoiled to have Tony around this whole time, so everything was a family outing. It made me feel a bit silly that I thought it was such a big deal because just as Quinn and I were walking into the store, we saw a mom with three little toddlers and a newborn! Wow - I can't even imagine. I couldn't hold myself back, I told her how impressed I was with her and that I thought that what I was doing was a big deal! She acted like it was no big deal, that was just what they did. Wow!

So, Quinn has been flashing us some smiles for quite a while, but this week, she has really been smiling a lot, and we think pretty deliberately too. It is so fun to see her more alert and aware every day!

No comments: