April has come... and is going fast! What a busy month for us. We know the blog has been quite boring for about a month now since there haven't been any new posts. We're back on track now - thanks for being patient :)
April has been a great month, kicking off with our Roosevelt Lake trip. The weekend was so fun, and even the drive there was so pretty through the mountains with all the spring wild flowers in bloom. We had a very relaxing weekend on the lake with friends hanging out, hiking, grilling, boating and wake boarding (well, I didn't wake board). I was a little nervous of the bumpy boat ride and wasn't sure that Little June Baby was in love with the bumps either, but I asked my doctor, and he said that it was probably soothing to her and put her to sleep.
The next weekend came quickly and what a great surprise I had! My Mom and my Aunt Bridget surprised me for the baby shower that my sisters-in-law so graciously had for me. It actually could have been more of a surprise, but Bridget wanted to warn me before she came out, so I got a phone call that week from her about the surprise - I think she was worried about giving me premature contractions or something. The brunch shower was so fun and lovely with beautiful flower arrangements, yummy food, and a gorgeous pastry basket, not to mention the wonderful friends and family who were there. Everyone was so generous and thoughtful - Little June Baby is already so spoiled!
Following that was my spa birthday weekend. It was so wonderful! Tony was such a great husband and arranged a wonderful day at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa (even though the Suns were playing in their first playoff game). I had a great spa day and we got to hang out at the pool in our private cabana all day while waiting for our next spa treatment. I think the baby really loved the relaxing and serene day too with all the rushing around we have been doing lately.
This is the last weekend in April - I can't even believe it! We went to Tony's cousin, Abby's, wedding yesterday in historic Heritage Square. It was great to see so many family members and catch up with everyone. We didn't make it a super late night or anything - a little more mellow than we're used to being at weddings.
Throughout all of these fun weekends, we have been going to doctor appointments, Bradley classes, and we even took a breastfeeding class. I am now on the once a week appointment schedule with the doc. and our last Bradley class is this Tuesday. The doctor said that the baby's head is down - which is exactly what we want at this point and I am not dilated - which is also good for now. We want little June baby to stay in there for a little while longer. But, we can't believe it is only five more weeks until the due date!
We have posted the pictures from our fun April weekends. As you can see, my tummy is getting bigger every day!
Going Rogue!
-
Hello Faithful Remlinger Family Blog Readers!
I have decided to make it slightly more difficult to find this blog. Lily
and Otto want their privacy protec...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment